Our teams developed, with our partner NJA INDUSTRIE, which profits from a know-how of more than 50 years in precision machining, a top-of-the-range product, with the rough aspect of machining type “Factory” anodized colorless, with irreproachable adjustments, in the spirit of the brand NJA RACING.
This set of rear controls Performance for Yamaha R3, initially intended for the competition, offers a maximum of possibilities of adjustments (perfect adaptation to the feeling of the pilot). This product is also adapted to a road use (maximum comfort of the rider).
This product has the settings following :
- Brake side: Adjustment of footrest position / Adjustment of footrest position (6 positions) / Adjustment of pedal position (1 fine adjustment) / Adjustment of pedal hardness.
- Selector side: Footrest position adjustment (6 positions) / Selector tip position adjustment (3 positions) / Selector height adjustment / Selector hardness adjustment
This product is designed and manufactured entirely in France. An assembly and safety manual is available on our website, downloadable in PDF format. All our brake pedals and selector are mounted on ball bearings.
Compatibilities and associated products :
Rear control for race and road :
- In reserve and normal control (By reversion of the gearbox output)
- 1 Selector rod in normal and reverse control(220 mm) without Shifter
- 1 Threaded rod 53mm avec 2 nuts low not to the right
There are no reviews yet.